Google Forms are incredible tools! Free and powerful, Google forms are ideal for teachers to gather information at the beginning of the school year.
- Data and results are easily shared and accessed online.
- Responses are summarized and organized in a spreadsheet.
- Google Forms is in Google Drive right beneath the word processor, spreadsheet and presentation Apps.
Practical ways to use Google Forms in the Classroom at the BOY1. Getting to know your students:
- Student self reflection - after summer holidays get to know your students.
- Education World First Day Surveys
- Parent and Volunteer Survey - Collect information, email addresses, twitter handles, goals for the year and information on what volunteer opportunities parents are interested in this year.
- Parent Contact Forms on Pinterest
- Whole school or department survey- Collect fresh ideas and feedback on professional development, committee planning, lessons and campus events.
5. Reading survey: find out about the reading habits of your class.
6. Student Project Management
7. Tutorial Signups and booking/ making reservations.
8. Differentiate with Google Forms: Group students in as many ways as you like; by reading level, interest, by learning style, by skill, or by
- Offer assignment choices
- Flexible learning paths
- Group students
- Exit tickets and instant feedback quizzes
- End of Topic Tests - Allow students to create their own questionnaires about a unit of work.
gradingtests with Flubaroo
- Create rubrics and graph results of a survey