If you are like me, you are probably on holiday overload, from all the shopping, to decorations, to preparing for travel and much more. Take a break and check out some of my favorite apps.
The following app categories are:
- Shopping - learn some ways to save a buck during the holidays.
- Food - from mobile ordering to recipe collection
- Social Media - I've embraced Snapchat as a way to communicate with my college daughter
- Travel - apps to help police sightings, places to stop and where to find cheap gas
- eReaders - check out ways to get free books via Overdrive and much more
- Music streaming
- Television apps - catch up on all your favorite shows
- Games - fun gaming apps to play with others and stand alone
- Crazy Photo/Voice - have fun with your children making fun video with crazy faces and voices
Below is a Thinglink with descriptions and links to the app. Hover over the picture of the app to read the description and get the link. Many apps can be found in the iTunes store and the Google Play store. However, the link for each app is for the iTunes store.