A = Awesome Highlighter allows you to highlight text on a webpage
- Insert a URL and choose highlight page
- Select the text you would like to highlight and press done when finished highlighting
- Copy and paste the URL and email your highlighted page
B = BounceApp is a site that makes it easy for you to share ideas on a website.
- Enter the URL into BounceApp
- BounceApp grabs a screen shot for you to add to your notes.
- Then you can draw boxes around specific parts of the website and add notes.
- This is a great tool for collaboration. Once you type in Corkboard.me you will receive a special URL to give out.
- Add pictures to the corkboard by pasting the link.
- Chat with friends who have the URL to the corkboard.
- Here's a test corkboard. Click here to access it.
- Select the images you would like to resize.
- Select the size you would like the images to be.
- Send to family and friends or yourself.
For Mac Users: Press Command+Ctrl+Shift+4 = takes a screenshot of your choice but saves it to the memory instead of your desktop. You can then choose "paste" or Ctrl+V to paste the screen shot in your document.
Website of the Week:
To see more Web 2.0 Tools A-Z check out this website: Box of Tricks