- Duck Soup is a free site that allows you to connect to your Google Drive account.
- Duck Soup will show all Google Docs, PDFs saved in Google Drive or you can upload your own files.
- Duck Soup allows users to create an "ESheet" from their Google Docs, PDFs in Drive or personal files.
- Duck Soup allows users to create a classroom.
- Duck Soup will grade ESheets created and assigned to a classroom.
Benefits for Teachers:
- Turn worksheets or forms into gradeable, online forms vs. paper handouts that are turned in for a grade.
- Set how times student can respond when completing the ESheet and users can allow retries.
- Number questions.
- Choose varies question answer types (Example: MC, text, number, paragraph, math show your work, etc).
- Set question value of your own choice.
- Add correct answer help text to questions.
- Add help answer link to questions.
- Watch live results as students work on the ESheet.
- Force turn-in of ESheets once assigned.
- Download class results of assigned ESheet.
- Lock the ESheet.
- GAFE uses can upload ESheets directly to Google Classroom.
Cons for Teachers:
- You must use the ESheet created inside the Duck Soup site. The ESheet cannot be downloaded and filled in by users outside the site. (I did send a request for this feature to be added.)
- If your school is not a GAFE district, then you must create a classroom within the site.
- Students must create an account to use this site.
Here are a few screenshots to help you get started...
1. Creating an ESheet
4. Editing questions in ESheets (you must click on answer block to get editing feature)