This time, it's going to be different. With a brand new year, brimming with opportunities, one of the top ten new year's resolutions is to "get organized". With so much of our lives online, to say things can get overwhelming is an understatement. As you devise a plan to get more organized, Google Keep is a note taking application that you may want to look at.
Google Keep lets you:
- capture, edit, on your notes on any device, any device,
- add notes, lists, photos and audio to Keep.
- organize your notes with labels and color coding
- share and collaborate your notes with others
- Automatically transcribe voice recordings created through Keep notes
- Archive notes and create copies of notes
- sync notes between devices using the user's Google account
|To download go to https://www.google.com/keep/|